Thursday 22 December 2016

Updated 17.04 Alpha 131216 ISO

UpdateThis work is superseded by my 'isorespin.sh' script which can respin an official ISO suitable for use on Intel Atom devices.

I've updated my 4.9.0-11.12 kernel to include a small patch that hopefully will improve RTL8723BS wifi. This new kernel has been included in a respin of my 17.04 Alpha 131216 ISO.


To try the ISO download it from the link below (in red) and write it to a USB using either 'Rufus' in Windows or 'dd' in Linux.

Ubuntu 17.04 Alpha 131216 (Daily Build) ISO (superseded)
Ubuntu comes with everything. All the essential applications, like an office suite, browsers, email and media apps come pre-installed and thousands more games and applications are available in the Ubuntu Software Centre.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Am I the only one that can't click through on the "red" links?
Not working via Firefox and/or Chromium.

Linuxium said...

That is because they have been superseded.

Post a Comment